Author of Children’s Book Series “My First Travel Books”
1. Did you pick your genre or did it pick you?
It picked me.
2. Do you write in multiple genres or just one?
I only write Children’s Books and have written a Greek Recipe Book which I incorporated into my : Flight menu
3. How much time do you devote to writing per day?
When I write I devote a week per book.
4. What have you published so far?
I have published the series “My First Travel Books”
5. Has your method of writing changed over the course of publishing your books?
6. Where do you see yourself a year from now?
Writing more books.
7. Did you self-publish, go the traditional way, or do both?
I originally went with a publisher soon to discover it was expensive and now I self-publish.
8. Which method did you prefer?
9. Of the books that you have written, do you have a favorite? Why?
My First Travel Book – it is my life after Zimbabwe, the trips we took to eventually settle after our life and home in Zimbabwe, Africa.
10. Why did you become a writer?
To teach and educate children about our beautiful earth and world and what is beyond their borders. For them to learn to take care of our environment.
and in this way to encourage them to travel one day.
11. Who is your target audience?
12. What are you working on now?
Another book to add to the series. Showing off our wonderful earth’s creations.
13. What makes you different from other writers in your genre?
I teach that reading is learning and knowledge comes from reading.
If you could say anything in addition that would make this interview a great conversation about you please do here for answer
Anna Othitis lived and was raised in the beautiful land and country of Zimbabwe, Africa (home will always be home. She left all of her life long memories, endless charity work and good people behind vowing that she will continue supporting the needy children in her land Zimbabwe, Africa and beyond. After traveling long and short distances from the East coast to the West coast twice she and her family eventually found their sense of belonging and final settling destination in New Jersey, USA.
“My First Travel Book”, inspired by Frankie (Captain Frankie), who is graduating from his Masters degree in Aeronautical Science and beginning his career as a professional pilot. Anna’s favorite saying is “Be Bold Be Brave”.She was inspired to write her children’s books with a vision to link up the children Africa and of the world on Angelic Airlines to so many beautiful places of interest and popularity on our wonderful planet Earth with all its beautiful some natural and some man made creations and resources. One of the beautiful natural wonders featured in her books is in her birth land of Zimbabwe “The Mighty Victoria Falls” All of her books educate our children and widen their scope of interest in the amazing surroundings, creations and nature to appreciate and look after our environment for many generations still to come.