Exhausted, that’s how I felt when my Facebook launch party ended. Three hours of chatting online, asking trivia questions, keeping track of winners, and answering questions.
This is the story of how I created and hosted my first launch party.
Preparation for the event.
- Create a banner to announce your event. I used Canva.com. It’s free.
- Set up event on Facebook. Remember to make the event public or only your friends can see it.
- Put the back description of your novel at the top of the page with a link to where your book is sold. You can use booklinker.net to create a link that will take the person to the amazon site of their home country.
- Invite all your friends and ask them to share your post.
- Send a reminder the day before and the morning of the event.
- Have something to give away. I had 14 books donated by other…
View original post 467 more words