1. Standard Writer Face – a very intense look – darting eyes and the odd facial twitch due to high creativity levels
2. Happy Writer Face – smiley, breathless, big eyes, owning that ‘I’ve just pumped out 5,000 words’ look!
3. Unhappy Writer Face – glum, sad eyes, deep sighs.
4. Writer’s Block Face – sour expression, mouth twisted, frustrated and owning that ‘I have not written anything for days and I feel terrible’ look [similar to the ‘I am constipated’ look]
5. ‘I have been busy writing a naughty romantic scene’ Writer Face – flushed face and twinkling eyes
6. Competitive Writer Face – sour expression, mouth small and twisty. Owning that ‘how dare they write more words than me in 24 hours and then tweet about it?”
7. Editing Writer Face – weary and pained expression. Pale face suggesting one has spent some serious time locked away…
View original post 299 more words